Home / Patient Info & Medical Tourism
- Right to considerate and respectful care.
- Right to information on diagnosis,treatment and medicines.
- Right to obtain all the relevant information about the professionals involved in patient care.
- Right to expect that all the communications and records pertaining to his/her case be treated as confidential.
- Right to protection from physical abuse or neglect.
- Right to every consideration of his/her privacy concerning his/her medical care programme.
- Right to get details of the bill.
- Right to seek second opinion about his/her disease,treatment et
RIGHTS OF THE PATIENT
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PATIENTS
- To faithfully undergo the agreed therapy.
- To follow the doctors instructions diligently.
- To take necessary preventive measures in case of infectious disease as per the doctors instructions.
- To be aware that doctors and nurses are also human beings and are amenable to mistakes and lapses.
- To make the payment for the treatment,wherever applicable,to the doctors/hospital promptly.
- To respect the autonomy of the doctors and nurses.
- To treat doctors and nurses with respect.
- To be punctual to attend the clinics/hospital for treatment at the given time.
- To preserve all the records of one’s illness.
- To keep the doctor informed if the patient wants to change the hospital/doctor.
- To schedule their follow up visits at the end of each consultation.