Computer vision has really become a new-age problem, Nowadays everyone has become computer savvy which has its own pros and cons. Computer vision is also known as Digital Eyestrain. Let’s discuss some of the Highlights of computer vision here.
These symptoms may be caused by:-
• To eradicate digital eye strain follow the 20-20-20 rule, take a 20 second break to view something 20 feet away every 20 minutes
• Glasses or lenses prescribed for computer viewing distance also lens tints may be required
• Location of a computer screen- Optimally should be 15 to 20 degrees below eye level and 20-28 inches from the eyes
• Position the computer in such a way to screen to avoid glare, particularly from overhead lighting or windows, consider using a screen glare filter
• Rest your eyes for 15 min after 2hrs of continuous computer use
• Make an effort to blink frequently as much possible.
• If the patient is developing dry eye, your doctor may prescribe to artificial tear eye drops Regular eye examinations and proper viewing habits can help to prevent or reduce the development of the symptoms associated with CVS