SMILE – New Refractive Technologies
The incidence of refractive errors is increasing and it is a hassle for many to wear spectacles on daily basis to correct the error. With advances in management of refractive errors, FDA has approved SMILE in 2016. This is an advanced, non-invasive and simple technology to get rid of spectacles. Spectra Eye Hospital is among the few first eye hospitals in Delhi specialized in delivering SMILE eye surgery in Delhi
WHY PREFER SMILE OVER LASIK?
- SMILE is a Small Incision Lenticule EXTRACTION laser surgery aimed to make an individual free from Prescription glasses.
- SMILE eye surgery is a bladeless, painless and flapless surgery. Hence the complications related to flap are absent.
- The incision with SMILE is very small as compared to LASIK. Hence it is very commonly sought-after technology.
- ReLex SMILE by Zeiss has very good healing as compared to the LASIK treatment.
- SMILE has provides painless and faster recovery postoperative.
Why Spectra Eye Hospital is the first choice for SMILE:
Spectra eye Hospital, the best eye hospital has been the first choice for many who prefer to get the various eye treatment for the following reasons:
- Latest technology is available all under one roof and by experienced team of doctors
- It has a range of treatment facilities to correct the refractive errors
- In Delhi Spectra eye Hospital is one among the few centers offering SMILE eye surgery.
- Easy ways to pay for the treatment facilities and good discounted prices
- Has a record of more than 20,000 laser corrections being done with successful result for correction of refractive errors.
SMILE eye surgery cost in Delhi:
SMILE has proved be one of the best technologies for refractive errors correction. At Spectra Eye Hospital, it is available at very competitive price and with assured excellent results done by the best and very experienced surgeons. Walk into Spectra Eye Hospital and get rid of your specs-less with no pain and at affordable rates. Restore your vision with kind and gentle touch at Spectra Eye Hospital.